About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Île-de-France
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: HSE Coordinator
- Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled HSE Coordinator to work within one of their Project Teams;
- Start date: April;
- Location: Grandpuis, France;
- Duration: 12 Months.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Defines and implements HSE construction management system to ensure that HSE values are identified, implemented, understood and adopted;
- Reviews and adapts the existing GPS HSE procedures to the new site configuration;
- Verifies that the number and nature of resources required to manage HSE aspects are following project needs and inform his management in case additional resources are required;
- Organizes and coaches of HSE construction project team and HSE staffing in the overall project team;
- Supports and provides guidance to site HSE personnel and to all project teams on HSE issues;
- Liaises with corporate departments, authorities, contractors and partners on HSE issues as required;
- Ensures that HSE measures and documents (directives, rules, ...) are properly understood and enforced.
You are Right for This Role If:
- Advanced relevant work experience, preferable in the Refining and Petrochemicals industry;
- Extensive HSE experience (15years minimum) on onshore facilities;
- Experience supervising or managing HSE teams;
- Good level in English;
- Demonstrate high ethical conduct in areas of procurement, contracts, evaluation of contractors and all other areas associated with procurement.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester