Vacancy number • PUB406362
Brunel is delighted to present an exciting career opportunity for an HR / IR Advisor on behalf of our esteemed client, a leading global organization in the renewable energy sector. This renowned company is poised to commence construction on a groundbreaking Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) in Melbourne in 2023. As their trusted recruitment partner, we are seeking an experienced HR / IR Advisor to join their dynamic team and play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth execution of their projects.
About this role
As the HR / IR Advisor, you will hold a pivotal position within the organization, with responsibilities that include:
Counseling: Providing guidance and support to both local and international teams on Personnel and Compliance matters.
Project Initiation: Overseeing the Personnel and Compliance segment during project initiation, including mobilization efforts.
IR Support: Assisting managers in addressing all Industrial Relations (IR)-related concerns, ensuring harmony and compliance.
Agreement Adherence: Ensuring strict adherence to agreements specific to each project, safeguarding our commitment to excellence.
To be successful in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
P&C Experience: Prior experience in a Personnel and Compliance team with a strong focus on Industrial Relations (IR).
On-Site Expertise: Extensive on-site Personnel and Compliance experience, preferably within the Construction or EPC sector.
Negotiation Skills: Robust negotiation and persuasion capabilities to navigate complex HR and IR scenarios.
Relationship Building: Proficiency in fostering productive relationships with diverse groups, both within and outside the organization.
International Exposure: Previous interactions with, and adept management of, international stakeholders is a plus.
Project Experience; You will have previous construction project experience and enjoy being on site (this is a site based role)
Joining this project offers an array of compelling benefits:
Competitive Compensation: A highly competitive pay rate that commensurates with your skills and experience.
Green Energy: Immerse yourself in the dynamic world of green energy, contributing to a sustainable future.
Long-Term Commitment: This two-year endeavor isn't just temporary; there's a promising opportunity for extension, allowing you to solidify your position and explore other groundbreaking projects.
Global Network: Be part of a global business that offers access to a vast network, exposure to international best practices, and collaboration with diverse teams worldwide.
How to Apply:This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that's driving sustainable progress in the renewable energy sector. If you believe you have the qualifications and enthusiasm for this role, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Minehan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406362