About this job
- Industry: Production & Manufacturing
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: New South Wales
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Health Safety Environment & Capability Advisor
Are you a seasoned Health and Safety professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in Kemps Creek - Sydney ? We are seeking an experienced HSE & Capability Advisor to join our clients team on a permanent basis and play a critical role in supporting their employees and operations.
Working with an exciting and innovative company, with an international footprint in the logistics and materials handling industry, you’ll be part of a team that really look after their people.
The role requires a subject matter expert in occupational health and safety who has experience working in manufacturing and warehousing preferably with automated systems.
The primary responsibilities of the job are
- Champion all aspects of safety within a fast-paced, automated logistics environment.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to assess risks, implement controls and develop best practice safety methodologies. Provide expert advice across and within our business.
- Conduct risk assessments, incident investigations, and root cause analysis investigations.
- Facilitate all aspects of incident/injury management and return to work.
- Participation in the establishment, optimization and further development of Safety and Capability processes and methods.
- Develop reporting templates for the organisation and to our customer on key KPI's and relevant information.
- Implement capability frameworks that support the upskilling and development of our team.
To be successful you have
- 2 to 5 years prior experience in delivering workplace health and safety solutions in a workplace - preferably within manufacturing/FMCG environments.
- Worked as a Recover at Work Coordinator with the necessary qualifications and a track record of successful incident/injury case management.
- Delivered training to teams on HSE with a Certificate IV in TAE being highly desirable.
- A depth of experienced in investigations, implementation of improvement initiatives and correct actions.
- Qualifications in HSE and ICAM.
- A track record of going beyond compliance to implements systems, processes and initiatives that make a difference to the health and wellbeing of all stakeholders.
Our client offers
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- A work environment which values diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities for all employees and are committed to creating a positive and supportive work environment.
If you have a passion for safety and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alison Hodgson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane