About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Head Project Integration
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Key member of Integration Team, collaboratively working to support overall Integration priorities and deliverables including coordination and stewardship of governance related work scope, facilitating key technical assumptions and management of change across multiple projects, stewardship of project executive vulnerabilities (risks and issues) across multiple projects, strategic implementation new division / project governance stewardships
- Coordination of internal and external interfaces; interacts effectively with Company Project Teams and Departments including Company Stakeholder alignment to resolve issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to influence without authority
- Engagement in key technical interactions as required for all project components (Onshore, Offshore, Shipping and Subsurface) that impact items that require tender and execution process approvals
- Promote consistency and synergies across Projects ensuring overall compliance with applicable Project procedures and plans
- Maintains effective communication with Company project teams and departments to resolve issues requiring initiative, flexibility and an ability to influence in order to effectively plan and execute project activities
- Delivery of clearly communicated presentations articulating progress, deficits, and proposed mitigations; develop timely and concise reporting on governance activities and compliance to ensure effective management of activities through the governance processes and timely escalation of any potential concerns
- Inform Integration PMT: Division Leads, Heads, Managers and Project Manager of any potential issues and impacts; provide guidance, corrective action, and measures to mitigate adverse trends
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from PMT related to scheduling and reporting including development of progress metrics and key performance indicators
- Completes complex tasks with minimal supervision, delivering high quality, thorough work products and creates a culture encouraging everyone to contribute to the best of their ability
- Special Projects as needed, to support CMPO Governance activities (e.g. Cross-Group/Department updates, Senior Management communication and Educating COMPANY Organisation on Major Projects)
- Minimum 12 years project executing related experience, 8 years’ experience in a Major Projects environment within the oil and gas industry or similar industry experience in a business support / reporting capacity with significant knowledge of large projects, proven demonstrated ability to proactively resolve issues by developing effective solutions independently
- Experience of working with National Oil Companies or International Oil Companies will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent Experience
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha