Head of Quality
Vacancy number • PUB406525
- Responsible for implementing the project quality management program and ensuring the effective implementation of Contractor’s quality management system on COMP3 Riser Platforms and Infield Pipelines project
- Communication and influencing of various organizations in a multi-cultural environment
- High visibility to Project Management Team(s) and EPC Contractor(s). Recognizes that errors have significant impact on external stakeholders
About this role
- Implement the Project Quality Plan and ensure the effective implementation of Contractor’s Project Quality Management System and procedures to ensure that all project activities are compliant with project specifications , including:
- Develop and implement a Procurement Surveillance Plan for all procured equipment and materials
- Reviewing and approving Vendors Inspection & Test Plans, quality control procedures and testing procedures
- Ensuring the provision of inspection resources using approved Third Party Inspection Service (TPIS) agencies to conduct vendor surveillance inspections
- Develop and implement a Construction Surveillance Plan for each fabrication, construction and installation activity identifying key inspection interventions
- Reviewing and approving Contractors and Subcontractors Inspection & Test Plans, quality control procedures and testing procedures
- Ensuring the provision of inspection resources using approved Third Party Inspection Service (TPIS) or Site Inspection Service (SIS) agencies to conduct surveillance inspections at all fabrication yards and construction sites
- Establishing Flawless Quality training programs and Welding training programs in conjunction with Contractor to eliminate common defects
- Ensure that quality inspection records are maintained in a construction database that is aligned with completions management system to ensure a smooth handover to commissioning
- Implement Deficiency & NCR Management processes to ensure that all deficiencies and non-conformances are identified, recorded, investigated and resolved to maintain compliance with project requirements
- Establish a Quality Reporting process to monitor quality performance across all project activities; and to communicate and report on project quality performance, issues and risks, and developing trends to Project Management Team and all relevant stakeholders
- Execution teams to ensure that quality issues are identified and resolved promptly and effectively
- Welding & NDT Lead to ensure that welding related quality issues are identified, communicated and rectified
- Systems Completion team to ensure that inspection records are aligned with and support systems completion
- Project Management Team to provide feedback on quality issues; to expedite closure of lessons learned; to provide feedback on quality performance generally
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- International Welding Engineer (IWE) or Senior Welding Inspector (CSWIP 3.2) or equivalent
- Additional quality, welding or NDE inspection related qualifications
- Minimum of 12 years broad experience in execution of major oil & gas projects, including at least 8 years involvement in the construction of major offshore facilities.
- Minimum of 12 years broad experience in execution of major oil & gas projects, including at least 8 years involvement in the construction of major offshore production facilities.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a senior supervisory quality control function with offshore pipeline construction projects
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30 April 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406525