About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Head Of Plant Completion & Handover
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Ensures Contractor sets up and manages the Systems Completion database per the Systems Completion Database Plan;
- Ensures overall compliance with Projects specifications, procedures and plans;
- Endorses inputs and changes to the Systems Completion database;
- Manage the Discipline Completion field walkdown processes for the Project Team and OES personnel involved in this activity;
- Works in a project environment to create a culture that encourages everyone to contribute to their best ability every day;
- Coordinates internal and external interfaces including the potential for simultaneous operations (SIMOPS);
- Clear and concise communications required with Onshore PMT, EPC Contractor and Site Team to ensure continuity in execution of EPC Agreement as it relates to Commissioning and Handover activities;
- Leads by example and demonstrates high integrity in all details while sensitive to multi-cultural differences and effective communications with individuals for whom English is second language;
- Interacts effectively with Company Project Teams and Departments to resolve issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to influence without authority;
- Works complex tasks to completion with minimal supervision intervention;
- Manages the work flow of Project team for progressing and close out of Completion Certificates i.e. System Walkdown Packages, Discipline Completion Certificates, Ready for Commissioning Certificates, Ready for Startup Certificates, Handover certificates, Provisional Acceptance Certificates and Facility Acceptance Certificate, etc;
- Review and endorse Completion Dossiers developed by Contractor, which are developed on a system basis;
- Set up and manage metrics to be used to track and manage System Completion activities;
- Set up and manage reporting of Pre-commission, Commissioning and Handover activities utilizing information stored in the Systems Completion Database.
- 15+ years of experience in a Project Execution related environment with broad experience of projects and systems completion handover processes;
- Preferred to have experience of working in the field at Ras Laffan dealing with Brownfield Projects and Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS);
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha