Head of Interface RLIC Offplots Permits
Vacancy number • PUB406575
- Coordinate, expedite and steward closure of consolidated permit to work (eCPW) system and technical submissions approval between NE Onshore EPC Contractors (EPC-2, EPC-3, EPC-4, BGD, BOP) and Engineering and Operations departments to proceed with construction activities for corridors and corridor crossings with third-parties.
- The position is based in Project Offices in Ras Laffan Industrial City.
- Manage interfaces with various Project teams and departments on resolving related eCPW issues that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
About this role
- Works in “Pool” concept to support Onshore EPC Projects requirements (EPC-2, EPC-3, EPC-4, BGD, BOP) and liaise closely to obtain permits (eCPW) approvals to proceed with construction activities
- Ensure activities including eCPW approvals and concurrence with other third-parties are undertaken in accordance with Project needs in general, and compatible with Project schedule and cost objectives to avoid delays, change orders and claims.
- Manage all permits and third-party asset owners to secure alignment and expedite approvals of corridors, crossings, plans and drawings as required to meet Project objectives.
- Provide support for coordinating technical approvals and development of agreements for Land Lease, Corridor Lease, Utilities, Crossings, etc. asset owners in a timely manner to ensure project activities are not delayed.
- Provide support and guidance to Onshore EPC Contractors for interface matters related to third-party approvals. Assist in resolution of technical issues.
- Provide support from Commercial and Legal for execution of commercial agreements and legal crossing agreements with asset owners.
- Interacts effectively with management and external stakeholders and other entities to list, address, expedite and resolve interface issues.
- Manage Project Management Control System (PMCS) Interface Management Module (Interface Queries, Interface Agreements, Technical Workpacks, Construction Workpacks), initial set-up with Contractors, training program and routine maintenance.
- Manage multiple technical interface agreements with RLIC. Ensure that the overall integrity of the facilities is maintained, and the interfacing parties fully understand their accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Works closely with Interface Division Manager Offplots and Area Division Manager(s), Engineering and Construction teams to define solutions and resolutions with RLIC and OPCO, which are inherently complex, time critical, and frequently involve conflicting priorities between various parties
- Manage all eCPW interface issues with RLIC, OPCO, NFS Onshore Project team, other EPC Project team (EPC1, EPC2, EPC3, EPC4), other third-party interfacing organization and ensure comprehensive, multi-functional review of all requests and meets Project objectives, requirements, budget, and schedule.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably in LNG industry with a minimum of 5 years in a management position.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- Dec 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406575