About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Head Of Installation Offshore
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Provide demonstrable competency and previous experience to advise, make recommendations and leads as the Project Focal Point regarding the following Project Installation analysis; Loadout, Transportation and installation, including, weight control, yard mooring and transportation barge(s) ballast, sea fastening, tow stability, offshore mooring(s), installation lift and positioning, vessel impact and general marine operations
- Supervises the upending blasting/flooding, on bottom stability, pushover, piling and drivability.
- The Installation lead shall be expected to provide complete competency and be fully conversant with the analysis of jacket fatigue, field seismic conditions and potential.
- Inspection and audit of Marine vessels, including vessel suitability for work scope(s)
- Focal point at site, for implementing safety leadership and safe execution of the work and assist the Construction & Installation Manager in executing Project responsibilities.
- Manage all Offshore Installation requirements of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget, schedule and ensure technical interfaces with Project PMT, Site PMT and Contractors are managed effectively.
- Lead, monitor, approve, Contractor and installation work; ensure Contractor design documents and other submittals are reviewed and approved in accordance with the EPC contract requirements.
- Ensure technical aspects of the Risk Management Plan are managed effectively and review and approve design changes, coordinate all onshore and installation changes specification revisions and exceptions in accordance with the Project Management of Change (PMOC) processes.
- Manage the training of employees and ensure it is up to date, and all equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Preferred Engineering Degree or relevant on the job experience
- Extensive Offshore experience in a Supervisory Role
- Required to have offshore survival certificate and be able to pass an offshore medical evaluation.
- OPITO certification is considered a plus.
- Recommended 10+ years of experience in discipline with at least 8 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects.
- Offshore experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Worldwide experience with contractors in particular those involved in the Offshore LNG production facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha