About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 43.75
- Education level: Other
About this role: Haul Truck Operators
HAUL TRUCK OPERATORS! Will INCREASED RATES & BONUSES be under your tree this Christmas Season?
- $53/hr + $100 DAILY attendance BONUS + superannuation on all rostered hours
- $6000 annual retention bonus
- Interested in that overtime? $74/hr for non-rostered shifts!
- Icy cold Perm Shirts available once you've done the time (3+ months)
- 7/7 Day & Night Roster - BIBO or DIDO
- No vax mandates on this site!
What’s the Job?
This owner-operated mine is increasing their production and needs experienced operators to do what they do best and get the coal out of the ground.
As an experienced operator we don’t need to explain much about the job, you’ve done it before. We're looking for confident team members who are safety conscious. Pos comms are a must!
- Dozer - D10 & D11s
- Grader - 18Ms
- Loader - WA900s and CAT 994s
- Excavator - Liebherr 996s + 9800s
- Haul Trucks - Komatsu 830e, CAT 789s and CAT 793s
What you need to get the job?
You’ve been working in mining production or on mining infrastructure projects for a while now and have the training transcripts / VOC's to prove it! For this role, we are looking for skilled Haul Truck Operators who have operated the listed machines or size equivalent.
You’ll have all the standard stuff for a coal job:
- You're good at working with overburden or coal on a mechanical or electric haul truck
- Current Coal Board Medical + Standard 11 (we can help if you don't have it)
- Training Transcripts a MUST
- Most importantly, you care about your mates and going home safe
Let's get to the good stuff...
- $53/hr OR $71/hr for non-rostered OT shifts
- $100 daily site attendance bonus = $700/swing
- $6000 annual bonus
- Perm shirts offered at 3+ months
- ERT member Allowance on TOP
- Stop and smell the flowers while you're waiting for the bus (BIBO!)
- Camp is close to town and shops + subsidized gym
- We've got Wet Pay for when its all washed out - NO CAP!
- Need to bend someone's ear? We're on-site for support!
- Trainer or OCE? Call us, and we’ll discuss the options for you...
- No Vax site :)
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sibel Dincer is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane