Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Manager
Vacancy number • PUB406152
We are seeking an experienced and adept Global Clinical Trials Supplies and Logistics Director to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end management of clinical supplies and logistics for our global clinical trials. This role requires a deep understanding of international regulatory requirements, pharmaceutical packaging, and distribution processes. The Global Clinical Trials Supplies and Logistics Director will collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless execution of clinical trials and the efficient delivery of investigational products to global study sites. The Director will be part of direction committee and will have to implement their vision in collaboration with the VP Sales and Marketing.
About this role
- Develop comprehensive project plans for global clinical trial supply and logistics activities, considering the unique requirements of each trial and its international scope.
- Coordinate the execution of clinical supply and logistics plans, ensuring alignment with trial objectives and timelines.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to assess clinical supply needs, forecast demand, and manage the procurement of investigational products and medical supplies.
- Oversee the coordination of international shipping, customs clearance, and distribution of clinical trial materials to various study sites worldwide.
- Ensure compliance with international regulations and guidelines governing the transport and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- Establish and maintain relationships with global logistics partners, packaging suppliers, and distribution centers to facilitate efficient and compliant operations.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to negotiate contracts, monitor performance, and resolve any logistical challenges.
- Stay up-to-date with global regulatory requirements and guidelines related to clinical trial supply and distribution.
- Ensure all activities related to clinical supplies and logistics adhere to relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Identify potential risks and challenges in clinical supply and logistics operations and develop strategies to mitigate disruptions.
- Proactively address any logistical issues that may impact trial timelines or product availability.
- Collaborate with clinical operations, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and effective communication throughout the trial lifecycle.
- Be able to provide a clear vision on how to develop and implement this vision into this department to become a leader in industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., supply chain management, life sciences, project management) is required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in project management with a strong focus on clinical trial supplies and global logistics within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- In-depth knowledge of international regulations (e.g., ICH, GMP) related to clinical trial supplies, packaging, and distribution.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex global clinical trial supply projects from planning to execution.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with external partners.
- Proficiency in project management software, logistics systems, and Microsoft Office suite.
- French and English bilingual
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tori Pochapsky is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406152