GIS Data Analyst
Vacancy number • PUB405866
Brunel are partnered with an industry leading Energy company to deliver the best work opportunities for IT & Technical professionals within Australia. We are currently seeking GIS Data Analyst to work on a contract basis across a range of GIS Projects and solutions.
About this role
As a GIS Data Analyst, you will be Responsible for the development and support of GIS solutions and data. Focusing on promoting and assisting the development of high-quality GIS products and solutions in a timely and professional manner including mapping, data management and analysis.
The positions are Perth based working in our client's CBD office. There is an element of WFH for all contractors as time is split between the office and your home.
To be successful in this team, it is beneficial to have experience with the following:
- GIS Platform Experience (ESRI ArcGIS Suite and ArcGIS Pro)
- Strong Analytical mindset
- Strong experience in stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge network and communications work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You will receive an industry leading daily rate throughout your contract, including regular meetings with Brunel to ensure all contract conditions are exceeding expectations.
Your initial contract will be for 12 months, with review to extend at the end of the initial period
Brunel are a specialist consultancy providing ICT & Technical staff to the mining, energy, infrastructure, and utilities industries. Choosing Brunel opens the door to increased exposure across your industry and the security of having multiple clients to work with following your initial assignment.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Joel Bellinger-Brown is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB405866