Fraud Management Agent
Vacancy number • PUB406460
Brunel International is a leading global staffing and recruitment agency, providing services to clients in the telecom industry. We are currently seeking an experienced Farud Management Agent for our Telecom client in Kuwait.
About this role
The Farud Management Agent will be responsible for providing technical support to our Telecom client in Kuwait. The successful candidate will be required to provide advice and guidance on a range of technical issues, as well as troubleshooting any issues that may arise. They will also be responsible for monitoring the performance of the network and ensuring that it is running smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or related field;
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Farud protocols and standards;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; Fluency in English and Arabic is preferred but not essential.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with an innovative and forward thinking company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career in the telecom industry.
Brunel International is a leading global staffing and recruitment agency, providing services to clients around the world. We have offices located in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa, Latin America, Middle East & India. Our mission is to provide our clients with top quality candidates who can help them achieve their business goals.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406460