About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Yatala
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Floor Assembly Operator
Our Client, an international industrial equipment manufacture operates an electrical component manufacturing facility in Yatala. With a strong order book they are seeking a Floor Assembly Operator to put together their products.
An exciting opportunity to join a major energy manufacturer for a contract role in Yatala. If successful you'll work on the production line. On a day to day basis you will
- Be part of the production team
- Plan your own work steps in cooperation with other team members.
- Build all electronic, electro-mechanic and mechanic assemblies or sub-assemblies to the highest quality standards.
- Constantly monitors availability of parts, tools and machines needed to complete product in the relevant subsequent steps of the overall assembly process.
- Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools and machines, and maintains functionality.
- Contributes to plan, execute and analyze the results of test routines and procedures, often in a complex test environment
- Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
- Experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment is desirable
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Physical fitness appropriate to the role.
- Ongoing role
- Yatala, QLD
- Mon-Fri | 7.6 hour days
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
- $33 per hour + super, plus overtime rates
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane