About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Bengaluru
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Fleet Support Project Lead.
We’re hiring Fleet Support Project Lead for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore
- Manage a portfolio of FPSO Brownfield studies and projects;
- Accountable for associated proposals & executions performance according to latest official schedule/budget/ scope requirements;
- Accountable to identify missing resources needed to prepare and execute Brownfield jobs;
- Be a primary Point of Contact for SBM Global Fleet Support Management and Operations Leads;
- Lead teams & give directions on priorities when workload-resources availability conflicts arise;
- Weekly and monthly report on Fleet Support activities progress status, accurately and consistently;
- Consolidate monthly Fleet Support Resource Capacity Plans, c/w narrative on workload basis, main changes vs past period, etc;
- Participate to other SBM Resource Centers monthly FPSO Operations dashboards and be Owner of Bangalore actions coming out of official Reviews;
- Ensure scope allocations (resource wise) are clear internally, in way of Org Charts for major projects;
- Organize weekly workload/progress meetings;
- Participate to Lessons Learnt/feedback collection/sharing, monitor performance KPIs are within targets & take ad hoc actions;
- Endeavor to reduce Cost of Non Quality.
Behaviours & inter-personal skills – Key points
- Contract oriented mindset;
- Be source of constructive suggestions on ways of working/tools/processes improvements;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) to interact with multi-cultural persons in SBM (Brazilians, French, Italians , Dutch, Angolese, Guyanase, Malaysians, Indians..) and from various parts of SBM organisation: SBM Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Project Management, Functional Managers;
- Excellent reporting skills (concise, crisp, efficient);
- Fully accountable, instills trust;
- Lead by the example, especially in terms of respect of Fleet Support group organization and channels of communication;
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible, resilient;
- Manage complexity & ambiguity, collaborates, persuades;
- Quality decision Maker;
- Plan and align;
- Customer focused, drives results.
- Worked on Offshore Oil & Gas projects, preferably FPSOs;
- School/studies/degree: University degree in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- Previous positions could be: Operations/Facility Engineer, Project Engineer/Manager, preferably for Brownfield projects;
- Experience in recruitment (business side);
- Efficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint and TEAMS).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai