About this job
- Industry: Utilities & Distribution
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Fleet Manager
Brunel is thrilled to announce a partnership with a leading player in the energy industry, strategically located in Braeside, VIC. This company, renowned for its innovative energy solutions and commitment to operational excellence, has been an instrumental force behind powering numerous significant events and infrastructure projects on a global scale.
As they continue to carve out a dominant position in the energy sector, marked by technological advancements and sustainable practices, a golden opportunity has arisen for a Fleet Manager.
If you're driven by the prospect of working with an industry trailblazer and seeking a role that promises challenge, growth, and impact, this full-time permanent position could be your calling.
- Designing and executing strategies to elevate fleet operations.
- Using data to monitor and evaluate performance metrics, ensuring fleet operations' continued success and recommending improvements.
- Coordinating regular servicing, inspections, and fleet repairs, collaborating seamlessly with both internal and third-party service providers.
- Ensuring comprehensive adherence of vehicles and drivers to local, state, and federal regulations.
- Overseeing the financial aspects of the fleet, from procurement to operational costs.
- Identifying and implementing cost-saving measures without compromising on service quality.
- Solid experience in fleet management, ideally within a related sector.
- Expertise in vehicle procurement and predictive replacement strategies.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art fleet management tools.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving prowess.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory and safety standards in fleet operations.
- Strong financial acumen, especially regarding budget management.
- A genuine commitment to sustainability in fleet operations.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Permanent Position with clear avenues for Career Growth
- Additional leave via a unique leave purchase scheme
- Exclusive Employee Benefits and Discounts
- Options for salary sacrifice and novated leasing
- Preferential rates for Corporate Private Health Coverage
- Comprehensive financial wellness program
- A vibrant company culture waiting to welcome you
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane