About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Osceola
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Fleet Maintenance Manager - Osceola
Brunel is currently searching for a Fleet Maintenance Manager for direct hire with our client located in Osceola, Arkansas.
The Fleet Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of yellow iron equipment maintenance and repair for a brand new steel mill site not yet established. This is an excellent opportunity to get started on a greenfield project on the ground floor and assist in designing key aspects of the garage as well as hiring of a brand new staff.
As the Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to all local, state, and environmental regulations including safety sign-off sheet, employee safety engagement, compliance and training.
- Scheduling of equipment maintenance personnel to ensure equipment availability.
- Coordinate teams to identify processes and improvements.
- Develop and document maintenance procedures.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with mill management, vendors and operations management.
- Assist the operations managers in developing budgets, business plans, and evaluating capital expenditures.
- Reviewing monthly budget to manage maintenance department costs.
- Manage preventative and predictive maintenance processes and schedules.
- Create and close work orders, requisition for parts and services.
- Run KPI reports, analyze data to improve processes and outcomes.
- Will lead a team of supervisors and mechanics.
- Minimum of 5 years trouble shooting, diagnosing and repairing a wide variety of yellow iron heavy industrial equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years managing and supervising maintenance personnel.
- Previous greenfield experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to understand financial data, ordering equipment, maintenance budgets and forecasting.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written, individually and in group settings.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Associates degree in heavy equipment repair preferred, but not required
- Ability to be a technical, hands-on leader and able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time, tolerate noise and temperature variations and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in U.S. without sponsorship.
Positions offers a competitive salary plus annual performance bonus. Company car, gas, cell phone, relocation package, generous PTO, excellent health benefits, M-F schedule with flexible hours and more.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
In business for over 100 years, our client values integrity, honesty and a strong work ethic providing steel mill services across the country.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit