About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Pilbara
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Vocational School
About this role: Fixed Plant Planner - Mechanical (FIFO)
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Mining Group, Brunel is seeking an experienced Fixed Plant – Mechanical Planner - possible longevity, 4:3 roster, FIFO from Perth.
- Fixed Plant Mechanical Planning for the Team
- Maintain and drive Work Management KPIs and Business processes with the Maintenance and Operations Teams
- Ensure Master Data Management is controlled effectively within your area
- Bill of Materials (BoM) reviews, updating requirements and Task list updates
- Create and change Maintenance Plans, items and strategies
- Raising purchase requisitions in SAP for materials and labour
- Mining Fixed Plant maintenance experience
- Fixed Plant Mechanical or Boilermaker Trade qualification compliant with Australian Standards
- Previous experience in planning and/or scheduling
- Knowledge of planning/scheduling practices with strong planning, organisational, scheduling and coordination skills
- MS Office Suite
- Knowledge and experience of computer maintenance management systems, preferable SAP
- 4:3 roster - family friendly
- 12 hours per day
- Offering an excellent negotiable pay rate!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth