About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Construction & Commissioning
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: First Fills Manager
Brunel has an exciting opportunity available for a 2-year contract project internationally in Indonesia for our mining client. The role of First Fills Manager will be responsible for managing the first fills program for a Smelter and Precious Metals Refinery project.
This role will work with the project team, key suppliers, EPCM’s and Operations team to verify the first fills required for the project and manage the procurement, warehousing and site distribution of the first fills as required during the pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of the project.
Position will require international rotation on-site in Indonesia for 9 weeks on/3 weeks off. Contractor will be required to pass a strict Medical Clearance before international assignment starts in order to obtain permit to work in country.
All travel and accommodations are covered. This is a single status commuter position and accommodations are for the expat contractor only. Permanent relocation is not offered. Brunel will coordinate all medical reviews and permits at no out of pocket costs to the contractor.
Once medical review is cleared, position will start as work from home until working permit is issued for Indonesia. Could be 1 month work from home before deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline or related field
- 8 years related experience and familiarity with processes, systems, and terminology in project management, engineering, operations, maintenance and construction
- Multidisciplinary experience with strong maintenance background
- Experience with managing first fills during plant start-ups or with OEM’s
- Smelter, Refinery, Acid plant or experience in similar industries
- Must have valid passport and be willing to travel to site for full rotations in Indonesia
- Must pass medical clearance and all pre-employment screening
Daily rate offered in U.S., monthly rate once in Indonesia paid at net of taxes. Brunel offers medical, dental and vision insurance that begin on your first day of employment.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Our client is a global leading in the metals and mining industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit