Vacancy number • PUB406102
On behalf of our client, a High-Profile Global Oil & Gas Operator, Brunel is presently seeking a Finance Advisor to be part of the Project Finance Team for a six month contract located in the heart of the city.
About this role
You will be involved in:
- A variety of activities including Value/Risk such as control frameworks concerns, performance management system issues, large investments, complex contracts) depending on the requirements, of the specific activity
- Responsible for the delivery of Finance capability required to support a set of clearly defined business outcomes across multiple activities/assets
Examples of scope of work:
- Setup and change management of new and existing finance processes to incorporate the project and other backfill projects, ie multi-venture cost sharing and inventory management
- Continuous improvement projects on the near term forecasting process
- Review of material capitalisations and supporting documentation
- Finance input to material and complex contracts
- Expertise across the spectrum of Finance competencies
- Ability to gain the confidence of various internal and external parties building on strong knowledge and understanding of the business drivers, value and risk
- Maturity and authority to decide when to involve CoEs and effectively play the independent Finance role
- Problem solving mindset with the courage to ensure professional financial rigour is applied to commercial decision-making process and risk management bringing analytics and insights to the table
- Project management skills and flexibility given the support across multiple activities/assets
- Ability to rapidly understand the specific business or function context for which activities in the pool concept are linked to
- Expand your Finance Advisory expertise with this world leader in the Energy sector!
- $800.00 - $1,100.00 per day (inclusive of super)
- Luxurious CBD offices
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406102