FIFO Systems Trainer
Vacancy number • PUB406160
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to support the digital transformation of a major mining companies processing assets? Brunel is currently seeking a Systems Trainer to join the team and help drive the adoption and embedding of work management digital solutions across sites in the Bowen Basin.
Our client is committed to sustainability and have undertaken a major digital transformation to support their ESG strategy. As part of this transformation, they are moving away from paper-based solutions and implementing new systems, products, tools, and equipment.
About this role
You will work closely with stakeholders to identify any system knowledge gaps and develop learning tools and plans to support the site. You will also facilitate digital training sessions and coordinate a training schedule to ensure that new and current site employees and contractors are properly trained. Other responsibilities will include providing initial systems support, maintaining records, and training matrices, reviewing, and participating in the revision of training material, and working in parallel with other Systems Coaches to ensure standardization across sites.
- Assessing the current workforce's digital literacy levels and identifying areas for improvement to support the digital pathway.
- Developing and maintaining a range of digital literacy learning tools, including online training modules, user manuals, and reference materials.
- Upskilling employees with the latest digital literacy skills and facilitating regular training sessions to improve the workforce's knowledge of relevant software, hardware, and systems.
- Coordinating and maintaining a comprehensive training schedule that caters to new employees, current staff, and contractors' digital literacy training requirements.
- Providing initial systems support to staff and escalating issues when required, including coordinating with IT support to resolve technical issues.
- Experience of training onsite, especially in fly-in fly-out (FIFO) environments.
- Relevant qualifications and certifications related to Training and e-learning, such as a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a similar qualification.
- Experience in delivering training for various digital products, applications, services, and tools, such as online timesheets, time and attendance applications, mobile devices, digital work orders, and Underground Forms.
- Ability to train non-technical stakeholders in a site-based classroom setting, ensuring that training is tailored to the learners' needs and abilities.
- Experience providing post-training coaching and system issue support to learners to help them overcome any challenges they may encounter while using the digital systems and tools.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite, including generating reports and providing updates to relevant stakeholders.
- A confident, "can-do" attitude, coupled with patience and understanding, is essential for success in this role.
At Brunel, we are passionate about our people and committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where you can thrive. If you are excited about the prospect of working with a global mining company to support their digital transformation, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
The role will be offered as a 12 month contract at leading day rates. We are looking for people based in Brisbane that are willing to work on a FIFO 5/2/4/3 Roster.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mark Crow is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406160