About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Jandakot
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
About this role: Field Service Technician
Kickstart your engineering career as a Field Service Technician! Join for a 1-year contract with the potential for long-term growth. This is an excellent career advancement opportunity for recent graduates.On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry located in Jandakot, WA. Brunel is presently sourcing a Field Service Technician.
Role Summary:You will be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair, and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
Responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities
- All activities related to the testing and validation of an equipment, facility, or plant in accordance with the design objectives or specifications for operational use. Includes Performance Services, Performance tests.
- Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities, and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Handles standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Handles diverse clients in a region. Works based on predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering from any field (Electrical/Mechanical/Instrument).
Contract duration : 1 year
Work Schedule : Monday- Friday
Working Hours Per Day : 7.6 hrs
Working Days Per Week : 38 hrs
Location : Jandakot, WA
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth