About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Feed Company Representative
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled FEED Company Representative to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: March 2023
Location:France, Pau as a base, potential to be working in Paris
Duration: 8 Months
You Will be Responsible for:
- Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regards to HSE in accordance to his role of the main Company Representative present in Contractor office
- Is the single focal point for all Company to Contractor and Contractor to Company exchanges
- Report directly to the CL/CO/WAG Leader and liaises with Project team members and TEC specialists
- coordinate the engineering disciplines within HQ to ensure that all studies are adequately addressed and properly engineered
- Supervise the FEED Contractor overall activities and ensure their compliance with project specifications, schedule, budget and safety practices
- Provide, in close coordination with the Project Technical Leader, the FEED Contractor with specific instructions wherever required for the good execution of the Project
You are Right for This Role if:
- Confirmed Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in multi energies projects withdemonstrated skills in main design disciplines such as Process, Safety and Piping/Layout andproven ability to direct and manage engineering (FEED & EPC) contractors
- Excellent communication skills, dynamism, high motivation, ability to convince, organized, leadership and ability to put issuesinto perspective
- Fluent in English and IT Proficient, ready to execute a short-term mission (6 Months) in Contractors premises
- Languages: English / French
- Professional Experience: 10 years
- Experience within project: 10 years
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester