About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: null
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Fabrication QC Coordinator
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Fabrication QC Coordinator to join a leading project with a global O&G Operator. This is an exciting opportunity for expat candidates who are willing to relocate and contribute to the success of the project.As a Fabrication QC Coordinator, you will support the implementation of a robust safety management plan across the project and be a visible implementer of IIF (Injury & Incident Free) culture. You will demonstrate personal commitment to HSE and IIF performance and participate in site and office safety walks.
- Manage and direct on-site QC of FCS fabrication
- Provide support with FCS fabrication documentation
- Interface with T&I team on the fabrication and inspection of the FCS loadout/sea fastening
- Owner and FCS site team point of contact for managing dimensional controls
- Responsible for on-site QC of FCS Fabrication
- Create QA/QC site inspection program to be used during fabrication
- Review and pre-approve site inspection and data technician personnel
- Responsible for on-site QC of FCS at DSME
- Interface with Internal and external stakeholders as required
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, metallurgy, or related science major
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in fabrication and construction for the resource sector, with preference for some prior exposure to Asian shipyard practices
- Five (5) years’ experience in the fabrication and construction of floating offshore structures to oil and gas standards including AWS D1.1 and classification society rules
- Ten (10) years’ experience in the coordination and leadership of multi-discipline, multi-cultural inspection teams
- Professional communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English together with proven leadership capabilities whilst appreciating and respecting diversity in the workforce
- Conversant with MS Office suite of applications
- Demonstrated cognizance and acceptance of the Company’s diversity and inclusion values
We offer relocation assistance for successful candidates who are willing to relocate to the project site. This is a great opportunity for expat candidates to broaden their experience in a leading project in the resource sector. If you are passionate about safety, quality, and performance, and meet the qualifications and experience criteria, please apply now.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniela Nelson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth