About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Expediter Onshore
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Supports the Head, Project Control and Services with on-time delivery of vendor documentation, engineered equipment and bulk materials;
- Oversee, monitor, and report EPIC Contractor's procurement processes from Material Requisition, Tendering/Award, PO, manufacturing, and logistics for timely delivery of equipment and bulks to various work sites;
- Monitors the progress of engineered equipment and/or bulk materials Purchase Orders placed by the EPIC Contractor from order placement to delivery;
- Pursues all action necessary to detect and avoid late delivery of vendor documentation, engineered equipment and bulk materials;
- Review vendor production schedules, monitors vendor workload and status of sub-vendor orders. Anticipates delays and bottlenecks and works with vendor to resolve problems when identified.
- Engineering and / or Business degree and /or diploma with experience in oil and gas industry in multi-discipline engineering, procurement, and construction environment;
- Preferably having formal training in supply chain, logistics and membership with recognized chartered or other professional institution.
- 10 years’ experience for degree holder or 12 years’ experience for diploma holder in similar position in Oil & Gas sector;
- Experience in GCC is desirable;
- Previous working experience with Chinese companies as well as Chinese language (Mandarin) knowledge is a plus;
- The candidate should have sound working knowledge on materials for offshore platforms and subsea pipelines;
- In-depth understanding of schedule development and manufacture processes;
- Ability to resolve complex problems that have implications beyond procurement;
- Duties are normally complex and varied and require ability to work well with EPIC Contractor's personnel as part of Company PMT at all levels in multidisciplinary, multicultural environment;
- Position will be initiated at EPIC Contractor's Engineering home office, then proceed to the fabrication yard for monitoring EPIC Contractor’s receipt, inspection, preservation, and material allocation activities.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deepika Mafatlal Jain is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deepika Mafatlal Jain
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha