About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 43.75
- Education level: Other
About this role: Excavator Operator
Santa has come early! Will INCREASED RATES & BONUSES be under your tree this Christmas Season?
- $62/hr + $150 DAILY attendance BONUS + superannuation on all rostered hours
- $6000 annual retention bonus
- Interested in that overtime? $83/hr for non-rostered shifts!
- Icy cold Perm Shirts available once you've done the time (3+ months)
- 7/7 Day & Night Roster - BIBO or DIDO
- No vax mandates on this site!
What’s the Job?Our client is an owner-operated mine who are looking for talented digger drivers to come onboard an enjoy coming to work with a good site culture. As an experienced Digger Operator, we don’t need to explain much about the job, you’ve done it before; dig dig dig, bench bench bench... just don't fall off!
- Dozer - D10 & D11s
- Grader - 18Ms
- Loader - WA900s and CAT 994s
- Excavator - Liebherr 996s + 9800s
- Haul Trucks - Komatsu 830e, CAT 789s and CAT 793s
What do you need to get the job?You’ve been working in mining production or on mining infrastructure projects for a while now and have the training transcripts / VOC's to prove it! For this role we're looking for multi-skilled operators with 3 separate tickets, we also have Haul Truck jobs available too so if you are a truckie looking for similarly good gig, please apply too!
- Current Coal Board Medical + Standard 11 (we can help if you don't have it)
- Training Transcripts a MUST
- Most importantly, you care about your mates and going home safe
- $62/hr or $83/hr for non-rostered OT shifts
- $150 daily site attendance bonus! (Extra $1050/swing!!)
- $6000 annual bonus
- WET PAY included for Casual AND Perm, no CAPS
- ERT member allowance on top!
- Camp is close enough to the shops + subsidised gym
- Need to bend someone's ear? We're on-site!
- Trainer or OCE call us, and we’ll discuss the options for you
- No Vax site :)
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sibel Dincer is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane