About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Environmental Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Plan, determine and follow up day-to-day environment and occupational hygiene issues on site and conducting/coordinating environmental activities with the rest of the organization;
- Implement, manage and supervise the day-to-day tasks of construction and remediation schemes;
- Design and set-up the Environmental Monitoring Program and schedule activity and coordinate the implementation within the organization.
- Assist the process of aspects/impacts identification of the project through risk-based assessment approach;
- Regular review of the identified Environmental Aspects/Impacts of the activities;
- Review significant environmental aspects / impacts, and propose corrective measures with concerned trades.
- Ensure the implementation of the construction Waste Management Plan (WMP);
- Advise on handling and transportation of hazardous waste within project premises;
- Develop site specific procedure on the waste segregation and disposal plan;
- Monitor the waste segregation yard and ensure that all nonhazardous waste is disposed in daily basis.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha