About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Bangalore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Engineering Project Engineer
We’re hiring Engineering Project Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore
The Engineering Project Engineer provides support to the Engineering Project Manager (EPM) in managing engineering work including engineering deliverables, man-hour and schedule control. The Engineering Project Engineer works across all engineering disciplines to ensure work performed on the project is in accordance with SBM quality, systems and safety requirements.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in any engineering with 8 year experience.
- Provide support to the EPM to define and develop discipline scope by understanding and evaluating project requirements
- Ensure the project team is fully aware of project requirements and specifications and delivers a design that meets project needs, corporate standards, and industry regulations.
- Collaborate with EPM and Discipline Leads in preparing the engineering schedule and manpower planning, ensuring work is completed in accordance with the overall project milestones.
- Achieve effective interface management by, Ensuring Discipline Leads give full consideration to construction and installation aspects of their designs, as well as cost and schedule implications of their work
- Assist EPM in resolving discipline issues between the relevant Discipline Leads and stakeholders in Construction, Procurement and Project Controls
- Establish and maintain close working relationship with EPM, Project Management Team, Operations, Procurement, Construction and Client
- Understand and monitor all interfaces with Class Society/other regulatory bodies and Clients to ensure requirements are properly addressed and relevant documents are reviewed timely
- Assist EPM in preparing project close-out, including as-built documentation and engineering close-out reports
- Provide assistance to EPM on below for ensuring engineering deliverables achieve required quality and safety by,
- Ensuring work is performed in accordance with project requirements and specifications
- Organizing regular inter-discipline review meetings, interface checks
- Ensure Design Reviews include the appropriate attendees and manage the action register to monitor the close-out of identified action items
- Identifying dependencies and obtaining alignment with project stakeholders to ensure safety and quality are not sacrificed in the effort to meet the project schedule
- Manage change (MOC) with minimum impact on the overall project, Page 2 of 2
- Track and coordinate changes with Discipline Leads ensuring team members follow the management of change process; ensure recorded changes are followed through
- Proactively identify and monitor areas likely to change to reduce the “surprise” element, added costs and delays to project
- Act as MOC coordinator/ Engineer
- Ensure all changes are reported timely, coordinated with all disciplines for inputs and alignment with PMT for approval (schedule and budget)
- Timely implementation of MOCs and aligning with project control on schedule
- MOC communication management with all key stake holders (PMT, Engineering disciplines, Construction& Procurement)
- Act as vendor data management /Hold coordinator/ manager Vendor data tacker management
- Ensure the latest approved /agreed vendor data is available to project team (engineers and designers)
- Ensuring the verification of the data before isometrics / design documents are released
- Hold management of the engineering deliverables by reporting status of the vendor data availability and working closely with engineering and supply chain
BE/BTech or ME/MTech in any engineering with 8 year experience.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai