Engineer - 25546
Vacancy number • PUB406684
Our client is a global leader in biotechnology, developing and delivering innovative therapies for rare and serious diseases. Based in Melbourne, they currently have a 6 month opening for a Project Engineer with experience in closing GxP documentation & strong contractor management experience.
About this role
- Closing GxP Documentation such as IOQ system impact assessments
- Stakeholder engagement
- Contractor induction
- Compliance with signing off on permits
- Checking safety requirements prior to contractors commencing
- Ensuring compliance to safety standards
Qualifications and experience
- Engineering qualifications
- Experience within Pharma, food or similar manufacturing industry
- Exposure to contractor management
- Can-do attitude, team player
- Pay-rate negotiable and depends on experience – up to $55/ hr plus superannuation
- Great team, great culture, and future potential
- Most importantly, you'll get full support from Brunel.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deirdre Perkins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406684