About this job
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: E&M engineer
We’re hiring E&M engineer for one of our Leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Ambala.
Position: E&M Engineer;
Contract: 1 Year Contract and Extendable;
General Work Experience: 5+ years for Diploma and 3+ for B.tech/B.E.
- Execution and Design Co-ordination of E & M (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing and Firefighting) services;
- Carrying out Site Inspection for Accepting of Materials for Installation;
- Interface co-ordination of E & M with Architecture & Civil;
- Attending various Engineering & Construction review meetings;
- To enforce safety rules and procedures are strictly followed by the contractor;
- To review the test procedures, System integration test and pre commissioning test, commissioning activities are carried out in accordance with approved specifications and Detail Design;
- Attending various Statutory approval inspections such as EIG, Fire & CMRS Inspections;
- Review of MEP Method statement and inspection test plan submitted by contractor;
- Review of MEP material in accordance with technical Specification submitted by contractor;
- Attending request for Inspection (RFI) from Contractor according to approved ITP, Contract technical specifications and Relevant standards;
- Close out of snags and defects;
- Coordination with various stakeholders in the project for the smooth implementation of project.
Please share CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai