Vacancy number • PUB406501
Brunel has exciting job opportunities for electricians working at our clients mine site in Southern California. Full time positions, hourly paid plus overtime, benefits, and relocation assistance.
About this role
- Perform the day-to-day electrical support for the mine which includes high, medium, and low voltage systems.
- Maintain annual grounding/continuity testing program.
- Interpret and understand single line and schematic drawings.
- Update and maintain single line and schematic drawings to document changes.
- Work closely with the various operating departments to develop and maintain an effective preventative maintenance (PM) program.
- Act as a trainer and mentor to other electricians as it relates to safety, SOPS, etc.
- 5+ years of industrial electrician experience required.
- 3+ years of experience with electrical work on crushing and conveyor systems.
- 2+ years of team leader experience.
- Must have their own tools and toolbox.
- Electrician state certification a plus.
- Mining experience preferred.
- Willing and able to do shift work as needed.
- Able to climb and lift 50lbs.
- Driver’s License required.
- 401K with Company Matching
- PPO & HMO Health Insurance Plans
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Accruals
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406501