About this job
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Electrical Engineering Lead
We’re hiring Electrical Engineering Lead for one of our Leading MNC in Renewable energy to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: electrical engineering Lead;
YOE: 10 to 12 Years;
Contract: Permanent Role;
- B.E in Electrical background from reputed and approved university from India;
- 10 to 12 years of experience in the design and construction of grid connected Solar and Wind power generation projects;
- Strong experience and foundation in a technical role in the areas of electrical engineering and SCADA systems;
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary engineering team;
- Strong technical specification and scope writing skills;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel frequently to project sites;
- Experience in the Interstate Transmission System (ISTS) based Solar and/or wind projects;
- Experience in the use of industry standard software AutoCAD 3D and other calculation software packages;
- Project management skills;
- Experience working across cultures and languages in a large international matrix organization.
exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai