About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Electrical Engineer
We’re hiring Electrical engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai.
Position: Electrical Engineer.
YOE: 10 to 15 Years
Contract: Permanent Role.
- Engineering and Detail Design for Oil and Gas facilities;
- Electrical system design including design, specifications and services related to MV/LV Switchgear, MV VFDs, distribution system, electrical bulk materials, etc;
- Experience in managing Electrical distribution packages and/or large Mechanical Packages etc;
- Should have worked in detail design/ FEED phases related to Offshore / FPSO / Onshore projects;
- Should be able to manage the MTO activities for all substation located electrical items, various transformers, MV and LV Switchgear, AC & DC Systems, Distribution boards, cables and its carrier system, lighting system, grounding system, any-other electrical auxiliary system, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of Electrical system for assessment/compliance studies and reports;
- Understanding Electrical system design and engineering.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Komal Monish Obhan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Komal Monish Obhan
Brunel Energy India Mumbai