About this job
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Electrical Engineer 4
We’re hiring Electrical Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai/Bangalore/Pune.
- Position: Electrical Engineer;
- YOE: 8+ Years;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Location: Chennai/Bangalore/Pune;
- This mid-level electrical engineering position requires;
- Performing activities of a limited scope, based on principles and techniques commonly employed in electrical engineering design;
- Reporting to Discipline Lead and responsible for guiding and supervising a group of engineers / designers;
- Function as Project Lead for a Project / multiple projects, and fully responsible for all Electrical design activities / deliverables for the project(s);
- Experience in Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Design and Engineering works for Water & Waste Water Treatment works and industrial projects;
- Review and checking of design calculations and drawings and to ensure technical correctness and conformance to project requirements;
- Review Scope of Work from Preliminary Design Report and Estimate the man-hours required to complete the task.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is essential (Master’s Degree preferred);
- 8+ minimum years of experience in conceptual design, engineering, construction and commissioning of electrical power system in continuous process industries since BE/ BS and Experienced 10000 Engineering Manhours or 4-6 minimum years of experience in conceptual design, engineering, construction and commissioning of electrical power system in continuous process industries since ME/ MS and Experienced 10000 Engineering Manhours;
- At least 1-year experience in managing discipline requirements of a project independently;
- Experienced in managing tasks on large projects or manage phases of small projects;
- Supervise or coordinating the work of CADD Operators, technicians and others assisting in specific assignments and review of 3-D model developed in AutoCAD, Revit etc;
- Assist senior staff in the selection and specification of various electrical system components including motor control centers, switchgear, transformers, etc;
- Preparation of Electrical one-line drawings, Site and building plan drawings to show the Electrical equipment layout;
- Coordination with other disciplines at different stages to identify the problems with the Design progress;
- Experience in managing work-share with offices in multiple locations is preferred;
- Familiarity with international standards BS, IEEE, IEC and standard industry practices
- Able to perform independently on all assignments with minimum technical/ administrative instructions;
- Able to devise new approaches to problems encountered and coordinates various technical aspect of work;
- Able to plan, investigate, conduct work requiring judgement in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques procedures and criteria.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ashwini H.G is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai