EIC Commissioning Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406692
On behalf of our client, we're seeking a dynamic Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Commissioning Lead to join their team based in Hazelmere.
As our client strive towards carbon neutrality and the establishment of green energy industries worldwide, your role will be instrumental in shaping the success of their Heavy Industry projects.
About this role
- Champion adherence to project safety procedures and policies, ensuring proactive intervention and reporting of safety deficiencies.
- Lead, mentor, and execute commissioning activities according to the Commissioning Management Plan, including Build Verification, Functional Testing, and Commissioning Completion phases.
- Review and ensure commissioning readiness by developing ITR Matrix, Commissioning Test Procedures, and supporting pre-commissioning phases.
- Oversee phase 2 dry commissioning and phase 3 wet commissioning, facilitating Ready for Commissioning (RFC) and Notice of Energisation (NOE) processes.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and vendor requirements for pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering or relevant trade qualification.
- Relevant commissioning experience with a track record of team leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Completion Management Systems (CMS) preferred.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract with the view of permanent
- Competitive rates
- Renewable industry
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406692