About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Trade
- Location: .
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Vocational School
About this role: E & I Supervisor - Commissioning
Attention all Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisors! An unmissable opportunity awaits you, working alongside a renowned Tier One client who sets the bar for innovation and success. We are looking for an Electrician & Instrumentation Supervisor to lead the electrical space for a commissioning project at Iron Bridge.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a rolling roster for the duration of this project.
• Lead and manage a team of Electrical Commissioning Technicians, providing guidance and support to ensure efficient and high-quality commissioning activities• Report daily progress and updates to upper management, providing clear and concise information on the status of commissioning tasks.
• Coordinate vendor daily tasks, ensuring seamless integration of external contractors into the commissioning process.• Oversee and coordinate commissioning daily tasks, ensuring they are executed in accordance with the project schedule and specifications.
• Utilize your 2 years of commissioning experience and 5 years of supervisor experience to proactively identify and resolve any commissioning issues that may arise during the project.• Prepare and approve commissioning work packs/plans, ensuring all necessary documentation and procedures are in place before commencing tasks.
• Demonstrate competency in processing plant commissioning, possessing a deep understanding of the various systems and processes involved.• Uphold a strong understanding of safe systems of work, ensuring all commissioning activities are conducted in compliance with company safety policies and industry regulations.
• Electrical Trade Qualification • Utilize 2 years of commissioning experience to effectively guide the team
• Apply 5 years of supervisor experience to provide effective leadership and support• Experience in a fixed plant environment
• Full Manual Drivers Licence (minimum)• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated commitment to safety and zero harm• Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Camp facilities include a gym, and a fantastic wet mess, offering a comfortable experience
- Rolling roster, providing a stable and predictable work schedule throughout the commissioning works
What we offer
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, EAP and corporate discounts
- Weekly Pay - super on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ellyssiah Corica on email@example.com or +61 8 9429 5639
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ellyssiah Corica is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth