About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Middlemount
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Other
About this role: Dump Truck & Multiskilled Operators
Common-sense Coal site with all the perks & paying top dollar? How good!
Safety-focused, culture driven site who prioritise their people and their wellbeing. Average weekly income between $2650 - $3230 (pre tax) + super + $6k bonus for casuals and good perm rates (ask us what they are)
The mine is located 12km South of Middlemount. The camp is just a short stroll to town amenities, including a gym where you're eligible for a half price membership!
The site is proud to keep investing in their operators and are open to offering perm shirts after 6-12 months if this is something that is important to you.
You pick the travel option that suits you - DIDO, BIBO if you live in Central QLD or salary sacrifice flights then BIBO - daily bonus offsets the cost.
Machines on site include but are not limited to...
- Excavator - Liebherr 996, 9800
- Dozer - CAT D10 & D11s
- Grader - CAT 16 - 24M
- Haul Truck - CAT 789, 793s & Komatsu 830e
- Loader - Komatsu WA900, CAT 992
- Training Transcripts (you MUST have these, even if slightly out of date)
- Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain one)
- Standard 11 (dated within the last 5 years)
- Driver's License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- $53 - $62/hr (paid weekly)
- $100 - $150/daily site attendance bonus (paid weekly)
- up to $6,000 bonus (paid annually)
- ERT qualified $25 per shift extra
- SUPER paid on all rostered hours
Travel Options - you pick
- DIDO or BIBO from Mackay, Bundaberg & Rockhampton or salary sacrifice flights then BIBO
- 7/7 - D/N Roster (12.5 hr days)
- Camp & meals provided - close to IGA & eatery
- Half price gym membership
- Safe operation of phones on site
- Music allowed in machine
- Perm shirt considered after 6-12 months
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Aden Daud is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane