Vacancy number • PUB406492
- Provide drilling supervision and logistical support for offshore rig operations.
About this role
- Supervision of well operations including drilling, completions, work overs, program logistics, etc. for multi-site, multi-rig programs.
- Management of shared services for multi-site, multi-rig programs.
- Supervision of multiple onsite and offsite support contractors.
- Implementation and stewardship of SHE Performance Improvement Programs.
- Incident investigations per Company standards, Identification of Root causes and remediation requirements.
- Follow up on LNG Quality Department and third party inspection of service equipment.
- Create action items, assign it to responsible personnel, and follow up on it to ensure the delivery of objectives in timely manner.
- Create daily detailed and accurate Wellview reports
- Interface internally with other Drilling Team members in addition to LNG stakeholders such as Platform PIC’s, Quality, Logistics, and Subsurface.
- Provide mentorship for the development of National Engineers and junior staff.
- Degree or Diploma in the related discipline or experience working in the drilling supervisor role.
- Prior experience with SHE is preferred.
- Commitment to safe, environmentally sound well construction. Experience with hydrogen sulfide well designs and safety practices. Mandatory SHE training includes HUET, H2S level 2. Must be capable of passing offshore medical evaluation.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Able to communicate/liaise with multi-national crews.
- Experience in safety leadership positions with Major Oil & Gas companies preferably for ExxonMobil, or ExxonMobil subs or affiliate projects.
- Day Rate in USD
- Work Schedule:
- 12 Hours / 28/28 Rotation
- 2 years, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406492