About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Drilling Fluid Engineer
Calling all Drilling Fluids Engineers!
We at Brunel are on the search for top tier Drilling Fluids
Engineer to join our global client on an exciting new project!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Aberdeen, ScotlandDuration:
What you Will be Doing:
- Ensures the well objectives and performance targets for well fluids are met for the lifecycle of the well, in a safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly manner;
- Ensures compliance with relevant internal and external standards, procedures, & legislation;
- Support QA/QC of supplied equipment and fluids for well construction relating to technical area of expertise. This may include site visits, interpretation of test reports, or supervising testing;
- Interface with project teams and vendors to identify, understand, and mitigate key risks and uncertainties related to the project.
What we Need to see in you:
- Relevant Engineering Degree;
- 4 + years experience as a Drilling Engineer or relevant field;
- Provide out-of-hours operational support;
- Ensure compliance to our clients product stewardship manual and local offshore chemical regulations, with focus on removing or replacing chemicals with environmental substitution warnings or increased health risks;
- Define and agree suitable laboratory testing with vendors, for the assurance of well fluids operations. (i.e., cement testing, formation damage testing, wellbore strengthening testing, etc.).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester