About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Dredge & Backfill Engineering Lead
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Offshore Dredging and Backfill Lead to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Gorichem, Netherlands
Your Responsibilities will Include but are not Limited to:
- The Dredging and Backfill Lead reports to the Shallow Water Lead and is accountable for the management and delivery of the dredging and backfill scope related to the Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) Contract
- Provide management and leadership of the Dredge and Backfill Team during all project phases.
- Ensure safe, on time and within budget delivery of all dredge and backfill related elements of the EPCI scope of work whilst ensuring a high level of quality consistent with a project design life of 20 years.
- Monitor and manage all facets of work within the dredge and backfill scope of work to ensure that schedule, cost / budget, technical, quality and HSES requirements are, as a minimum, met or improved upon.
- Implement a readiness process to ensure a progressive preparation is made by both contractor and company towards the start of site activities and that this is documented.
- Bring to earliest attention of the Shallow Water Lead issues which present a significant threat to the Project and in addition offer mitigating measures / work plans.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant track record in dredge and backfill activities including; deployment of Cutter Suction Dredgers and Trailer Suction Head Dredgers, pipeline trench and backfill design, relevant design codes / standards on large EPCI contracts;
- Knowledgeable in geotechnics and geotechnical aspects as they relate to dredging scopes of work and suitability of proposed dredging and excavation spreads;
- Ability to develop good working relationships with contractors and contractor personnel and progress collaborative problem solving;
- Fluid communicator capable to represent the project in front of third parties and other stakeholders in a professional and organized manner;
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent is required with geotechnical civil or mechanical engineering preferred.
This Contract Offers a Competitive Rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester