About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Document Controller
One of Brunel's well respected clients are seeking a dedicated Document Controller who will play a pivotal role in their team. In this position, you will be the key individual responsible for managing site documentation integral to the capital project delivery procedures.
- Maintain, update, and track controlled document movement in and out of the project
- Streamline confidential and non-confidential information flow internally and externally
- Ensure record retention compliance; guide project personnel and provide records management support
- Organise project filing, prepare documents for archiving upon completion
- Expertly use TeamBinder for design documentation control, including registration, approval, and distribution
- Coordinate document numbering and revisions with vendors
- Vigilantly oversee controlled documentation within TeamBinder
- Develop and manage an Engineering Documentation tracing database
- Establish standardised procedures for consistency across Large Projects
- Expedite document approvals and maintain precise project records
- Integrate documentation into EDM during and after projects
- Ensure swift document distribution through efficient workflows
- Update monthly management reports using PowerPoint
- 3 - 5 years experience - will consider people with less experience and a great attitude
- Document Control, Records Management, Large Projects
- Vocational training in Records Management / Information Technology / Information Management or equivalent knowledge
- Document Control experience
- Microsoft Suite experience
- Microsoft suite of programs including Excel, Word, Teams, One Note, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Smartplant (EDM) knowledge advantageous
- TeamBinder knowledge advantageous
- Project Admin experience - preferred
- 7am - 3pm - flexibility around hours
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keisha Hunter is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth