About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Île-de-France
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Document Controller
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Document Controller within one of their Project Teams;
Start date: AprilLocation: Grandpuis, FranceDuration: 12 Months.
What you Will be Doing (not Limited to):
Managing the entire process related to documentation control by completing the following tasks:
- Verification of the provisional list of Engineering Documents (MDR) before their implementation in the GED;
- Verify the conformity of the documents according to the quality standards of the projects;
- Management of transmission forms with EPC/EPCM Contractors;
- Development of document distribution processes;
- Manage the final documentation.
- Professional experience preferably in the refining, petrochemical or chemical industry;
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the management of documentation on an international industrial project (EPC contract, EPCm);
- Experience working with international engineering companies;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Pack Office, NEW PRODOM or other similar GED.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester