About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Trade
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Other
About this role: Dewatering Technician
Brunel is currently recruiting experienced Dewatering technicians for contract roles with a leading Iron Ore producer in Australia. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top mining companies in the country and enjoy competitive rates of pay along with an excellent site culture.
- Installation/removal of Wellpoint Dewatering Systems
- Set up and commission pumps, generators, and water treatment units.
- Organising equipment for installations
- Daily checks of dewatering system
- Prioritise and attend breakdowns to ensure minimal downtime.
- Refueling of generators and pumps
- Poly welding ticket and expereince
- Strong organisational and communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong safety values
- HR driver’s license
- Dogging tickets preferable
- Franna Crane experience is preferable
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:2 or 7:7 Rosters
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities if you display the right attitude and commitment
- Brunel Benefits – salary packaging Inc. options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discountedGym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
- Excellent Camp Conditions, Great Food, Supportive management team
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Daglan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth