About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Design Engineer – Rotary Drills
We’re hiring Design Engineer – Rotary Drills for
one of our Leading MNC in Mining to join their growing team. This position
is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Design Engineer – Rotary Drills;
- Job Type: On contract;
- Location: Bangalore;
- As Mechanical design Engineer you are responsible to Design and Development of mining equipment’s, create CAD models/ manufacturing drawings, BOM for sub-systems used in mining equipment’s and to ensure the quality of drawings produced by Design Engineers;
- The job is about providing engineering support to various PDCs within Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions in Current Product Engineering, New product Development Engineering and Order based Engineering activities.
You have a university degree in Mechanical engineering / master’s in mechanical engineering or another relevant field (or equivalent) and between 3-5 years of experience into Mechanical Engineering Design and Development You have a solid track record of designing, developing Mechanical engineering solutions You have the needed experience with relevant we see are some of the followings:
- Ability to develop & design complete systems without expert support for selected market demands in respect to structural engineering;
- Able to lead design-related discussion with customers, consultants and suppliers in easier cases;
- Reviews and recommends improvements of working methods/manuals/instructions for processes within structural engineering;
- Design and Development of mining equipment’s in line with the requirement of country safety standards;
- Describes applicable mechanical engineering and technical area and its instruments/methods/processes;
- Reviews and recommends improvements of working methods/manuals/instructions for processes within mechanical engineering;
- Interacts with others, also outside own team, in matters regarding mechanical engineering ;
- Expands the knowledge base within mechanical engineering;
- Contributes to long-term strategy in mechanical engineering.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai