About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Decommissioning Project Cost Engineer
Brunel are looking for a Decommissioning Project Cost Engineer to work for a major global client;Start date: ASAP;
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland;Duration: 12 months.
What you Will be Doing:
- Deliver consistent but appropriate cost management structures for major, complex projects;
- Roll-out of the Company standard tools and processes, as appropriate for each project's life cycle development & execution phase;
- Develop and Implement Project Cost and Schedule Management Plan;
- Implementation of cost breakdown structures (CBS) and their population from the estimate;
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and document Cost Time and Resource (CTR) sheets for phased cost estimates in line with the Company guidance notes for agreement and sign-off by the CTR budget holders;
- Provide project guidance for creation of accurate monthly cost reports, identifying variances from the plan on commitment, value of work done, changes and currency fluctuations against approved Authorities For Expenditure (AFEs) / GIPs.
Are you Right for the Role?• Experience in establishing, managing, and delivering the cost engineering activities for at least one sizable project >$100 million;• Candidate to be an already experienced Cost Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in a lead role for a project in execution;
• 10-15 years professional Experience in Project Services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester