About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Cultural Heritage Advisor
On behalf of our client, a World Leading Energy Company, Brunel is sourcing a Cultural Heritage Advisor – Community Engagement for a 12-month contract located at their Corporate Perth CBD premises!
The Partnership Cultural Heritage Advisor is accountable for the planning and coordination of Cultural Heritage Management activities to support business priorities, regulatory and Traditional Owner expectations. The role will work within Corporate Affairs and across functional areas of HSE, Legal and Operations.
- Implement and manage day to day operations of project specific Cultural Heritage Management Plans
- Plan and coordinate cultural heritage field activities to facilitate heritage consultation, assessment and monitoring
- Prepare information and provide advice to support regulatory approvals and Traditional Owner consultation
- Document and catalogue company cultural heritage records and information
- Conduct business activities in support of transitioning to the new ACH Act 2021
- Cultural competence and experience working with Aboriginal People
- A working understanding of the State legislative processes around Cultural Heritage Engagement including the new Act
- Current knowledge of land access regulatory approval processes
- Ability to provide advice on Aboriginal cultural heritage as business requirements and stakeholder expectations evolve
- Oversee the implementation of Cultural Heritage Management Plans/Agreements
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Previous experience in Native Title and Cultural Heritage Management
- Managing the coordination and logistics for cultural heritage field activities in remote locations and the implementation of cultural heritage management plans within the Resources industry
- Some experience in Traditional Owner consultation would be advantageous
- Expand your experience within the Energy sector!
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
- Flexible working arrangements
- 12-month contract opportunity
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth