About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Cost Controller - Mining - EOI
Attention all Financial Professionals with expertise in the Mining Industry! We're seeking Expressions of Interest for Cost Controller positions with our clients who are among the top mining companies in the world
As a Cost Controller, you'll play a vital role in the financial success of our client’s mining operations. Your responsibilities will include monitoring and controlling expenses, analyzing budget vs actual expenditures, and identifying cost-saving opportunities.We're looking for candidates with a strong financial background, a successful track record in cost control, and experience in the mining industry. Excellent analytical and communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Proven experience in cost control, with a strong focus on the mining industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly present financial information and recommendations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong sense of ethics and commitment to financial accountability
- Ability to work well as part of a team and build positive relationships with stakeholders
Other requirements to proceed in your application:
- Australian Working Rights
- Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Ability to pass medical screeningNote: These requirements may vary slightly depending on the specific needs and preferences of the company
- 6-12month contracts with opportunity for permanence
- Perth Based with part WFH
- Monday – Friday (40 hour weeks)
- Competitive, Weekly Pay
- Access to Brunel Employee Benefits
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jasmine Wille is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth