About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Corrosion Engineers - KSA
- Knowledge of the international standards and codes NACE, ASME, API and ASTM especially inspection and corrosion standards such as API-571, API-580, API-570 and API-510 is required;
- You should hold a valid NACE Specialist Certification or NACE Senior Corrosion Technologist or combination of NACE Corrosion Technologist, API-571 and NACE CP level II;
- Implement corrosion management program and on-stream monitoring;
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for running HC facilities;
- Conduct risk-based inspection based on API-580 methodology;
- Review and approve recommended solutions for coating failures and cathodic protection;
- Participate in HAZOP review sessions and ensure that all issues are addressed;
- Manage water treatment program and recommend solutions to overcome challenges;
- Review design packages and validate materials selection based on current code and standards;
- Validate corrosion controls, corrosion loops and corrosion damage mechanisms frequently;
- Assess feed composition changes and approve recommend solution to assure assets integrity;
- Develop scope and description of technology items, and lead field implementation;
- Develop and transfer knowledge about use of coating, CP, corrosion inhibitors and other corrosion controls and best practices.
- As the successful candidate you must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in mechanical engineer.
- You should have a minimum of 12 years' experience, with a strong preference for 15 years plus, in processing in Oil/Gas industry, material science and metrology, different NDT technology and their applications and knowledge in engineering aspect of welding.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai