Corporate Travel Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406690
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is presently sourcing a Professional Corporate Travel Coordinator for initially a 6 month contract based at their luxurious premises located in the heart of city! You will assist in the coordination of the booking and management of Business Travel arrangements.
About this role
An insight to your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to all Administrative Assistants and Travellers for Domestic & International Business travel arrangements for all Staff / Contractor Consultant as per Company Business Travel Standards
- Managing all International travel for Inpats Home Leave and demobilisation, and liaise with Global Mobility for all bookings
- Ensuring all information for visa requirements are provided for countries visiting and transiting through
- Obtaining approvals for any changes to bookings that incur additional costs
- Ensuring e all hotels requested by Travellers are HSE approved
- Liaising with Travel Management Company (TMC) regarding accommodation requests and Non-Standard Travel
- Add/update information into Company’s ISOS Travel Tracker System where required
- Completing weekly Travel Reports for Operations
- Providing Inpat Monthly Travel Report to Global Mobility
- Checking daily ticketing report and ensure tickets are issued on due date
- Reviewing invoices received
- Managing tickets in credit and ensure TMC are utilising credits towards new bookings
- Communicating and lodge errors with Concur Support Team for the Online Booking Tool
- Liaising with HSES to provide security briefing for international travel
- Travel and Tourism Certificate III OR global equivalent
- Previous experience in a Corporate Travel position
- Knowledge and experience in International Travel routing and airfares
- Knowledge and experience of Online Booking Tools
- Confident computer skills
- Sound knowledge of the airline seating allocation process
- Opportunity to expand your experience within the Energy Resources sector!
- Circa $570.00 per day
- 8 hours per day / Monday - Friday
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trade and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406690