About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Contracts & Procurement Manager - FPSO Construction & Commissioning
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Energy Group, Brunel is presently recruiting a Contracts and Procurement Manager – FPSO Construction and Commissioning for a 2 year contract located in the Perth CBD!
- This position requires a highly experienced Offshore Construction C&P Professional to manage the ITT preparation, tendering, evaluation and execution of a FPSO Construction and Commissioning EPC Contract
- The role reports within the C&P Capital Projects Team directly to the C&P Manager responsible for the project - international business travel as required
- Minimum 10+ years experience in Major / Mega Capital Projects experience with a focus on offshore construction
- Negotiation skills (Pre and Post Award) with International Construction Contractors
- Effective written, presentation and verbal communication to all internal and external levels
- Experience with contracts including Lump Sums, Schedule of Rates (SOR) and Bills of Approximate Quantities
- Stakeholder management skills to influence and coach key stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen and contractual understanding
- Good understanding of legal concepts
- Opportunity to work with this Global Energy Group!
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
- 2-year contract opportunity!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth