About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Contracts & Procurement Advisor
On behalf of our client, a leading Oil & Gas Energy Company located in the heart of the city, Brunel is presently sourcing a skilled Contracts & Procurement Advisor for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This role will primarily ensure C&P obligations for developing tendering new agreements, obtaining approvals, contract formation and post award contract management in the engineering services area.
- Work efficiently and effectively within the end-to-end supply chain processes and systems
- Responsibility for the C&P activities in support of the award of Master Services Agreements for Engineering Services, short-term Employment Contracts, corporate travel services
- Prepare pre-qualification, tender documents as appropriate
- Critique technical scopes for tender packages and ensure they align with commercial contract documentation
- Lead negotiations, coordinate tender clarifications and undertake commercial evaluations
- Coordinate and lead the bid evaluation and prepare contract award documentation
- Draft and conform finalised contracts
- Post Award contract management as appropriate
- Each employee has the responsibility to ensure that the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) provisions are maintained at the highest level
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to lead the organisation through the procurement process
- Previous experience within C&P in both Pre and Post Award Contract Management of Master Services or Panel type agreements
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Opportunity to work with this highly respected Oil & Gas group!
- Attractive negotiable day rate
- Flexible working arrangements
- 12-month contract
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth